Saturday 16 May 2020

My Little Duckling

For this card, I used the "Box Clever" die set from Time for tea designs, Hunkydory for the love of stamps "Totally Quackers" stamp set, "Blue Lagoon", "Rainforest Green" and "Arctic Mist" Prism ink pads and coloured with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.


I started by die-cutting some lime green adorable scorable card for the box and smooth white card for the inside strips. Then I created the background using For the Love of Masks "Plane Cute" stencil and arctic mist prism ink pad. I die-cut the sun and clouds using the box clever die accessories, coloured the sun in yellow and ran the arctic mist ink pad around the edge of the clouds. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the ducks, reeds and sentiment, then I stuck them to the inside strips that I had coloured using "Rainforest Green" and "Blue Lagoon" ink pads. To finish I glued the box altogether and added the sentiment to the outside.   


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment