Thursday 26 March 2020

You are Moo-vellous

 A6 card made using Time for Tea Designs "Moovellous" stamp set, "Rainforest Green" prism ink pad, backing paper from The Craft Place "Origami Super Stack" (brought from the works) and coloured with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.


I started with an A6 card blank and covered it with Hobbycraft's "Brights" green card.
I used Hunkydory's nesting rectangle Moonstone dies to cut a piece of patterned paper so it was just smaller than the card. 
I then stamped, coloured, fussy cut and added two google eyes to the cow. Using the smallest rectangle in the nesting dies I cut a piece smooth white card and stamped the sentiment in "Rainforest Green", I used a green marker to add some dots around the sentiment and I made a green card layer for the sentiment using a slightly bigger rectangle die. 
Then I die-cut a scalloped circle using HDs Moonstone scalloped and straight nesting dies from green card, then a smaller straight edged circle from patterned paper, layered them up and stuck the cow to it. 
To finish I stuck the cow topper I made and the sentiment to the card using 1mm foam pads. 


You can buy the stamp set here
Hunkydory dies and ink pads can be brought from here

Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Eek! It's a yak! Lol, this is adorably wonderful, and the most fun with our colors I can imagine! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute,Lynn! Love your layout for your cow. Googly eyes make it perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete